- I survived the holidays, ate way too much tasty food, but my waistline seems to have come out of it quite unscathed and possibly even smaller. Wahoo!!
- Our nephews loved their needle felted Angry Birds that I made for them for Christmas and they totally believed that Santa picked them up from our house and dropped them off at their house. (A letter from Santa himself helped)
- I still have my decorations up with a hearty desire to keep them up because they are pretty and I like them.
- I have finally realized that sugar is absolutely evil as every time I had a holiday meal and ate a significant amount of the wicked white stuff, which has been rarely part of my diet the last few month, it tried to kill me. Kill may be a bit strong but it zapped my energy and made me feel like I had a nasty cold and sore throat for 2 days after. I hate you sugar.
- Roast duck is a fabulous thing, even if it looked like a giant skinned bat.
- My new TV show addiction is My Cat From Hell and I can't get enough of it. I also can't get enough of cat shaming and you can click HERE to see my recent favorite compilation.
- We've had numerous wet and windy storms which would be called a 'hurricane' if we were Georgia and not Ireland.
- Branden and I got fabulous new glasses and we are really pleased with them. His are a dark greenish tortoise shell color and mine are purple and black.
- I am still behind on all the recent birthday videos we have done so I'll leave you with Hunter's birthday video from November!
Happy Monday and Happy New Year!