I see your plot Paige, but seriously, I think I now have a sore throat from licking who knows what germs off of my computer screen...and I didn't even taste a hint of strawberry!
If any of you are crazy enough to not know who Paige Kellerman is, then
With this award comes rules: Give 7 random facts about myself and pass the award on. Simple enough!
1. I have a new blog and it's officially launched as of yesterday! (ok so most of you probably already know this but I've got to get a plug in while I can!) If you haven't done so yet, go check out my first post in With a Meek Heart.
2. When I lived in my cute little 2 bedroom duplex in the States, I was so desperate for a cat (and couldn't have one since I was renting) that I would buy cat food and put it in a dish on the back deck. A few neighbor cats would come by regularly, and then a cooky black cat showed up. I never found out if anyone owned her, but I called her Pandora, and she had the biggest green eyes I had ever seen. Then a family of 5 nasty raccoons discovered my cat food dish and that ended that. Pandora still came by to visit though.
3. I had huge rosemary bushes around the front of that duplex, but the raccoons liked to have sex in them, so I am very much put off by rosemary and would never pick any.
4. I was allowed to get a guinea pig in the duplex. I found a family that was trying to find a home for theirs, and I knew she was for me when she peed on my lap as soon as I held her! I called her Lucy, and we had some good times before I gave her to another family with guinea pigs before we moved to Scotland.
5. My living room in that house was all Asian decorated. My first Christmas in the house, I actually created an Asian decorated Christmas tree. The topper was a trio of big fans, I had little Japanese lantern ornaments, fan ornaments, Asian coins, and I made a garland out of colored wooden beads with symbols on them that were originally bracelets. It was pretty cute!
6. I know I have mentioned this in the past, but for all the newer people since, I have a fear of goats. Little ones and babies are ok but the adults creep me out! Their eyes are so creepy and I just get the willies around them.
7. I never, ever, ever want to go to Australia. If a country is filled on land and in sea with creatures that are poisonous and/or want to kill you, then it's not a country I ever want to visit (HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF THEIR SPIDERS!?!). New Zealand on the other hand, would be fantastic!
There ya go, my 7 things. So now to pass this award on!
She has been a friend of mine since middle school, and I was ridiculously in love with her brother at that time (yes, he was younger than me too)...she even made me a paper mache figure of his foot as an inside joke! Anyway, she is one of the most irresistibly sweet, funny, and brilliant (she's almost a doctor!), and I would give almost anything to have another slumber party with her:
Alicia: A Journey of the Mind, Body, and Spirit
If this next lovely lady wasn't already sweet and wonderful, then I could have just given her the award simply on the adorableness of her daughter's Valentine's Day outfit! A bazillionaire fashion designer couldn't have created a cuter outfit! So this next award goes to the incredible wife, mommy, and career woman:
This third award goes to a very special woman who I have learned a lot from these past few months of reading her blog. She now has a private blog, so you will need to email her for access, but she's so worth it! Her thought provoking Monday questions, series on what is love and intimacy, and learning from her own journeys through depression and anxiety have been a true gift to me. and I love her to bits! Her naughty side is Lola, but I've come to know her more as:
Janie Junebug: you can email her for permission to her blog email@example.com
So there you have it! Enjoy these blogs over the weekend and I'll see you all next week!