Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Party Time!

Some of you know already that it's the fabulous Fishducky's birthday today!!! Some of you may also be surprised to know that she is not the oldest woman on earth, but she may just be the funniest!

When I first got back into blogging, I kept seeing Fishducky popping up in the comments of my other blog friends and I decided that I wanted her to start following me too because she left such hilarious comments. I wanted to play it cool though so I would try to leave extra witty comments on blogs she would comment on in hopes that she would see me and check my blog out. Branden heard all about Fishducky and how much I wanted her to be part of my blog family.  One day, it happened and I practically squealed in excitement to Branden, "I've got her! Fishducky is following me!! Yesss!!" and we may have even opened a bottle of wine that night to celebrate  ;)

I had no idea that just how much a part of my blog family she would become then. She sends the best emails and now that she has HER OWN BLOG, I can find a laugh whenever I want and need. Happy Birthday Fishducky! I hope it's a fantastic day for you and you get lots of cake!






10 comments:

  1. Okay, this is strange! It must be because we are musical nose sisters...I thought the very same thing when I first started reading Fishducky's comments on other people's blogs. I knew I had "arrived" when she started following my blog!
    Happy Birthday Fishducky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll be eating a lot of cake unless she and Bud are busy having sex with a llama who won;t take no for an answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And just whose business would that be besides the three of us?

      Delete
  3. Yes indeed. Happy birthday to the one and only!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm, CAKE!! No, I'm not the oldest person on earth--that's a dangerous position to hold. You keep hearing that they died & now there's a new title holder! Thanks, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fishducky will remain forever young! But I know what you mean, Maggie, about being followed by fishducky. You know you're Somebody when she's following you. And getting that fishducky approved button is quite a thrill.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo. Another cool blog to read. I am now following her

    ReplyDelete
  7. A belated Happy Birthday to you, Fishducky!

    ReplyDelete

Does this straitjacket make my butt look big?