Friday, December 2, 2011

My Beloved Blog Family

I only have a couple of minutes before I have to rush out to a birthday party but I had to share. My heart is so full and ready to burst! After my post just 2 days ago, Joshua from Viva La Nerd emailed me to let me know that he had worked on his spare laptop, got it all ready for me, and even had a 'gracious benefactor' offer to pay the shipping! He shipped it off this morning so I will probably have it sometime next week!

I will admit, I read his email and cried. I am just so overwhelmed by the wonderful people in my blogging community and am very grateful for all of you in my life. Branden had to talk me into blogging again back in April but I'm so glad I did it! I have met such wonderful people who, even though we've never met face to face, I consider to be dear friends of mine.

Thank you so much Joshua and thank you generous benefactor for this wonderful blessing that you have given to me!

14 comments:

  1. I just hope it arrives in one piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Joshua!!

    I have only been aware of blogs & rhe blogging community since March & have already made many dear & very close friends--including you, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! It'll be great to have you back on a regular basis. What a great guy! And yes, we love you too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! Vive le nerd indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess, That's so cool. Joshua is da man.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well just for that I'm going to check out Joshua's blog! What a little prince he is! I'm so happy for you Maggie. Isn't it nice when unexpected surprises come your way?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!!! Reading this just made my night. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss you too! Hurry up and get going again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's nice Maggie. I guess it's because we all like you? - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. All hail Joshua! :)
    There's nothing like our blogging family.
    Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh young one, I know just how frustrating it can be to be cut off from the internet. You feel like the whole world is just passing you by.

    Never fear however, we'll all be here when your new laptop arrives. In the meantime don't stress too much. It causes wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Does this straitjacket make my butt look big?